- Added Heartbeat message to disconnect user when online multiplayer
- Bugfix error when accepting Steam invite
- Change color of online friends
- Add new header image for launcher
We are proud to announce the new 1.4 version of our game Khan VS Kahn.
Build the best town with your friends in Khan vs Kahn. Release on Steam this August 27th, 2019 for 0.99$.
Try to find the perfect place to set up your camp in this heroic-fantasy game. Get one of your best friend to play with and against you in the same area. Use the enemy’s building to make him loose money, food, or wood and gather resources to win the game. But be careful your enemy can do the same with your building.So ? Do you want to settle down?
Khan VS Kahn is a turn-based strategy game.
Challenge a friend or play against an AI in a 1v1 duel where only the smartest wins every time.
A mix between European board games and sid meier’s civilization
Two races compete to be the best and achieve one of the 5 victory types
You can use your enemy’s building, but be careful, he can use yours!Which kind of victory are you going to achieve?
Key Features :
- Play against a friend or an AI
- Up to 3 level of AI
- 4 races with special abilities (human, elf, orc, troll)
- 7 differents building to help you win the game
- 5 differents victory types
- Local multiplayer
- Online multiplayer
- A skill tree that can change the game
- A wonder with 5 layers of construction
Here is the changelog of the new 1.4 Version of Khan VS Kahn
– Added new UI Design
– Added a new Story Mode with Skeleton
– Added Multiplayer Online with Steam Friends
– Added Steam achievements
It’s been a while, but we are still working on different projects.
We added some achievements in the game and we managed to integrate the game in steam for better use.
That way, when you display the Steam overlay the game will be on pause.
On another side we decided to sell the OST of the game.
It will be available when steam will approve it.
May the power of the Black Potion be with you
Discover Gravity Wars and test your reflexes in a difficult arcade game in the days of yore
The long-awaited day has finally arrived. The very first game of the Black Potion studio is available on Steam. The confrontation with your friends awaits you in this arcade game whose difficulty exceeds understanding.
Gravity Wars is an 90s arcade game. Try to survive in the chaos of this hardcore geometric battleground, customize entirely the scenario you want with up to 12 arenas available, and see which of you or your friends can survive the longest.
You will need reflexes and focus to avoid every particles displayed in the screen. Other players will try to kill you by any means to be the last one standing.
- Playable Up to 4 Players
- Access to 2 superpowers : a turbo and a shockwave
- 12 arenas available
- Customize entirely your game
- Amazing music made by Réno
- Full Controller Support
Title : Gravity Wars
Develop by : Black Potion
Genre : Hardcore, Arcade, Retro, Action
Available on: PC, Mac and Linux
Steam Release: 15th November 2018
Price : 4.99$
Gravity Wars is an 90s Arcade game.
Try to survive in the chaos of this hardcore geometric battleground, customize entirely the scenario you want with up to 12 arenas available, and see which of you or your friends can survive the longest.
Playable up to 4 players using gamepad.
Also available on our Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/blackpotion
More informations on : https://blackpotion.itch.io/gravity-wars
Our next game “Gravity Wars” is almost finished.
Soon we will have the trailer. But don’t worry you can wait with a little speed coding video we made.
It’s funny to see the evolution of the game.
That’s it, version 1.1 of Khan VS Kahn has arrived. So what’s up ?
- We have added a more complete help on the game. It is now possible to better understand buildings and ways to win.
- The building destruction bug has been fixed
- It is possible to return to the main menu from the game
- An indicator shows the difficulty of the AI to better make its choice
Hey good evening everyone,
We are pleased to announce version 2 of the Black Potion website.
More sober and more “user friendly”, the site will allow to play our games directly online. And to get started we decided to add 5 of our games:
So go to the page Our Games to test all that.
Here, I hope that this new version of the site will please you.