- Added Heartbeat message to disconnect user when online multiplayer
- Bugfix error when accepting Steam invite
- Change color of online friends
- Add new header image for launcher
We are proud to announce the new 1.4 version of our game Khan VS Kahn.
Build the best town with your friends in Khan vs Kahn. Release on Steam this August 27th, 2019 for 0.99$.
Try to find the perfect place to set up your camp in this heroic-fantasy game. Get one of your best friend to play with and against you in the same area. Use the enemy’s building to make him loose money, food, or wood and gather resources to win the game. But be careful your enemy can do the same with your building.So ? Do you want to settle down?
Khan VS Kahn is a turn-based strategy game.
Challenge a friend or play against an AI in a 1v1 duel where only the smartest wins every time.
A mix between European board games and sid meier’s civilization
Two races compete to be the best and achieve one of the 5 victory types
You can use your enemy’s building, but be careful, he can use yours!Which kind of victory are you going to achieve?
Key Features :
- Play against a friend or an AI
- Up to 3 level of AI
- 4 races with special abilities (human, elf, orc, troll)
- 7 differents building to help you win the game
- 5 differents victory types
- Local multiplayer
- Online multiplayer
- A skill tree that can change the game
- A wonder with 5 layers of construction
Here is the changelog of the new 1.4 Version of Khan VS Kahn
– Added new UI Design
– Added a new Story Mode with Skeleton
– Added Multiplayer Online with Steam Friends
– Added Steam achievements
ATRIUM is now in early access.
ATRIUM is a boardgame videogame where you have to create the biggest empire. You will need to own roads and castles without forgetting to attack other players.
For this alpha you will have the possibilities to play against players (up to 4) or against AI.
The sound and music will be add later.
Tell us if you like it with a comment, a tweet or a mail. You can also come to our discord to talk with us about it.
Our next game “Gravity Wars” is almost finished.
Soon we will have the trailer. But don’t worry you can wait with a little speed coding video we made.
It’s funny to see the evolution of the game.